Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Illustration Friday - Secret


 Illustration Friday - Secret
“If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.” - Kahlil Gibran


That was one helluva long break - 3 months? :/ And its one of those times when its hard to remember how time flew. Theory exams, final project, played some games, slept a lot and spent waay too much time browsing around I guess. Oh and I did try my hand at a job interview. And some online design contests. All of which went down the drain and led to depression. 

Now that June has arrived again (and so have the rains), the final practical exams are going on at college and I've just started teaching myself vector illustration in Adobe Illustrator. More to come!





2 comments:

  1. Good one! And I love your quote to go along with the illustration. It looks like you are picking up on Adobe quickly!

    ReplyDelete